Thursday, April 28, 2011

busy life.

it's just the 2nd week of my whole new chapter of my year 2 life. but, im getting busier day after day. many things happened. politics, conflicts, and stuffs that dragging my mood down down down and down. i lost my fond torward studies. i never pay attention during the lecture. im tired.

CCA. hah. FML much i guess. got into the club but the people and committees are all bastard.
they dont treat me nice, some more back stabbing when u were left and talk about bad things bout me. wait, am i that bad? no im not! may be im sensitive but they really do back stabbing. i wanna quit, but i was told that the ex-pres was having the same case like me, wanna quit but is trapped inside. hah. miserable life. well, i guess i have to suffer a year. trying hard to join some clubs which i feel like willing to contribute. but in the end i find no club can really catch my attention. sigh.

these days im busy with the Dpe prize giving ceremony, performances, practice, and some design jobs. it was tired but I've learned something. every performance group has its own conflicts and politics, and I'm sick and tired of them, listening to the complaints by the other members. some even worst. :/

the best job i enjoyed the most is the designing, easy, relax, no conflicts. my friend and i was asked to design a booklet for the ceremony. squeezing out the brain juice so badly but finally get something better. we were doing great, exchanging ideas and comments. the feeling is good.


draft by me.

well we still have to let the Boss decides everything. :/ hopefully it's good enough for him.

gah later im going back malaysia to celebrate my mum's birthday. gosh time flies. im numbed.

kay gotta get some rest. night people!

1 comment:

  1. never give up okay ? those who back stab are probably those who envy your abilities =)

    ReplyDelete