Friday, June 10, 2011

3rd sem term break

it's started. like finally.
but still during this break i still have plenty of stuff to do.
my classmates they all going to Penang and KL. now they are at Johor custom i think, cos i just saw tanyee checked in using foursquare. :/ and im just sitting down here in front of the lappie, blogging. LIFELESS. stupid CCA why u people want to plan to do a stupid bonding camp during the holidays while all the people are leaving for fun. god damn u. i fucking hate this cca. noh....im so regret joining this stupid cca, i should have leave that god damn place with SHIRLEY. SHIRLEY I MISS U SO MUCH. :'(

3rd sem is like the worst for me compared to the other 2. i barely cope with the subjects they just got on my nerve UGH. i messed up with my tests. they were just , MESSY.
some more i dont know why so much commitment i gave to SEG club ( school of engineering club for ur infomation). i shudnt be. i went for a training camp called ELITES CAMP.and right after the camp i was assigned to be a publicity IC of an event, which is really surprising at the first they called my name. frankly, "DONT CALL MY NAME." was repeating in my mind at that moment. and boom. *atomic bomb cloud raising* :( i wish i can win lottery like this case too. :(
DPE club is different. i like the people and they got their roles, im happy for them. but i didnt get what i want. a bit disappointed , yet it's publicity head, again. *bang the wall*
there's still a club. live audio. i dont know should i continue or not. because what i got is enough. it's time for me to focus on my studies again. not CCAs. this sem is a very important to me and my course mates. how it is selected is depends on our CGPA for first 3 sems. let's jiayou people.

things to be done this term break :
1) designs for NDC.
2) camp.
3) then go back msiaaaaa :DDDD

goodnight people. im tired. :))

1 comment: