Thursday, March 24, 2011

O-U-C-H

I went for a small operation today, the doctor said it's a Corn, a small lump of meat grew on my leg.

the operation was fine. the doctor seemed very enjoy. WTH.
the pain is really killing me. i consumed painkiller but it is still pain like hell.
no doubt, imagine a big deep hole is made on ur leg. yeah ouch. :'(
now oh i feel so great i can't travel or go shopping for the whole week. OH NOESS.

my foot was paralyzed before the operation started.

the thing was cut with a small tiny little knife.

the doctor was pulling it out. yeah, GG.com.my

feel the pain? i bet yes.

taddah, awesome eh? *turn aside,bend down, puke.*


the worst thing is, im going back singapore next week. i cant wear shoe till the stitches are removed. how am i gonna go airport how am i going to walk how am i going to climb the stairs.
hurray. people is going to laugh at me. yay.

What a day.

3 comments:

  1. omg... get well soon pong! take care ya ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. yerrrr, JJ, it gross !!!! =( i hope u're okay ... !! love you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete