Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NDC 2011

MIA for quite a while cos was busy with the SEG club event- National Day Celebration 2011, which we've been struggled for more than a month for planning and for the real event. it was considered a successful one. but still i dont really like it :/

I'm in publicity team and i led my teammates. I FUCKING SWEAR that publicity is not an easy task AT ALL. some of the factors are because of our picky adviser, teammates, and the companies we went through. I personally did my best for this event, the designs, the allocation of manpower, the order of the badges and tickets....etc....which took me a lot of time for them.

publicity wasnt that good this year which it worries me a lot. i failed them who put hopes on publicity team. :'( the distribution of the tickets, yes, once again, unorganized. i dont like, but no choice. the tickets flied all the way from Korea to Singapore and reach singapore a day before the event in my school. wth.
among these the tickets was the most fucked up thing to me. orders are done and i gave a tolerance of 2 days for collection. 2 days after the order the person called and said, oh ur designs are not acceptable due to the perforating part of the tickets we need at least blah blah blah blah.
so what the hell u telling me it's the 3rd day ard u havent fucking print out the tickets and somemore wanna delay. fuck, this one they confirm win liao lor, we paid the money and what we can do is just wait. fucking companies created a lot of unnecessary issues for me to solve and what i requested something in the end they just failed me, leaving me to be screwed by the botak head again and again and again.

i never tell my teammates, i dont want them to lose their enthusiasm to help me up. i was kind of stress that time but i dont put them on my face while im in front of them. despite the fact that i was really stressed but i managed to put a smile on my face all the time, acting like nothing happened but in the end i still hoping that i can help them with all my best. just that no one can realize that, including the one that i thought i can at least have some comfort from. but nvm it's all over.

one of the excos told us to recall what we never did to make this event even better, what thing we should have done for the team and for the event but we never did. like what she said the spirit is fading. i can foresee we will be having hard time to plan an event in the future. it's just started, i mean after elites camp, we all supposed to have the spirit to work together, to cooperate, but conflicts, gossips are spreading. i feel so lucky i was grouped under C&S at least we really don't have conflicts! we are making peace. though i expected in the future we might still have conflicts with others but not as much as the other 2 teams.

it's all over.....im so happieh no more proposal to type, no more designs to do....NO MORE.....
now i shall focus on my studies. i missed some lectures and i havent catch up the topics, was sleeping all the time in the lecture hall :X. kay gotta take some rest.
byee :D

btw the badge making was fun .. we made around 2000 badges i guess.hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment