Friday, June 1, 2012

Circle

Yesterday was indeed tiring, but very fun, happy.
The ceremony ended smoothly with joy.
Been through so many times of trials and rehearsals, and they are all paid off.

"It's a good ceremony. DPE students are always talented."
Good enough for everything. worth it.

I always just look at the picture of what we doing, by putting efforts to make things best, run smooth and things like that. We got something missing since then, i couldn't see them anywhere.

but today, i saw...

Happiness. Warmth. Passion.

They are like waves of strings, colors and the beatings and rhymes.
I am touched. I miss those moments. Really I do.
I gave a cold shiver when i was watching them on stage.
I screamed squeak and i was so excited.
I can see everyone was playing their role, giving their best to rock the hall.
It's not the best. It's not.
But all the way to the end of the show, the audiences love it.
I see them clapping hard. I see everyone was smiling. I see them laughing.
I see

Happiness.


I looked at everyone of them in the hall. They are entertained.
i had watery eyes. The feeling is amazing. i still feel it now.

I am so proud. Proud of be part of it. Proud to be able to guide these people.
I've learnt a lot of things through this DPE Impact Club.
This club changed us. We are changed to stand firm on the peak of everything.

We might have encounter BIG PROBLEM or MISSED SOMETHING at first.
But I Do Believe.
Everything is POSSIBLE.
ALWAYS HAVE FAITH. GIVE YOUR 200 PERCENT.
In the end, i'm sure everyone gets what they deserved.

Things might look different if we are able to see things FAIR, and POSITIVE.
It's there and always be.
The solution is how we going to make use of that as stepping stone to fly further and higher.

I pray and I give my best wishes to everyone.
For now, and the future.





1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you are enjoying the moment. Its a pity that I cannot join you all now. But Im very happy to see talented juniors like you to run the good show.

    Keep up the good work ! Cant wait to see the next big thing from you guys !

    ReplyDelete